Dato Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria (right), President of OCM, presents a set of official sportswear for multi-sport games to Mr. Ahmad Faedzal Md Ramlay, CEO of the National Sports Institute.Noc News
Date : 24 Mar 2019
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 23, 2019: The 188th Olympic Council of Malaysia Executive Council meeting - the first ExCo meeting of 2019) - was held on Saturday, March 23 at the OCM Indoor Sports Complex, Jalan Hang Jebat, Kuala Lumpur. The meeting was chaired by Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria, President of OCM.
Present at the meeting were 11 members of the Executive Board, 29 delegates from National Sports Associations of Ordinary Members, 12 delegates from NSAs of Associate Members, one delegate from the Ministry of Youth & Sports (MYS), two delegates from the National Sports Council (NSC), one delegate from the National Sports Institute (NSI), one delegate from the Ministry of Education (MOE) and 16 observers.
The Executive Council made the following decisions:
1. Confirmed and approved the minutes of the 187th OCM Executive Council meeting which was held on Saturday, November 17, 2018.
2. Adopted the Report of the President, which covered the programmes and activities of OCM for the period November 2018 to March 2019.
3. Adopted the Statement of Accounts for the period of July to September 2018 and for the period of October to December 2018.
4. Adopted the Reports by each Committee of OCM.
5. Adopted the Reports by MYS, NSC, NSI and MOE.
The President of OCM urged all NSAs concerned to work closely with the OCM, National Sports Council and National Sports Institute in preparation for the Malaysian contingent to the 30th SEA Games Philippines 2019.
Any personal data submitted will not be used for any direct marketing or unsolicited follow-up.